Thursday, June 07, 2007

Heartbreak...and movin on

Well...after two long months of working 12 hour days and having your emotions fully invested into something, I shall have some spare time to get back to working on this great site after last night's dissapointing loss. We will be back on board A.S.A.P. and with a lot of content so stay tuned! A great day to be back on board also as the draft is on at 2pm, stay tuned...lots of different names being projected to the Jays in the first round.

Both Baseball Prospectus and Baseball America have JP and co. locking into catcher J.P. Arencibia from Tennessee in the first round. Matt Dominguez is still a top priority to the team but may not fall to them, although both BA and MLB.Com have him going to Toronto with their first pick.

Stay tuned...oh and a word from our sponsor...my friend Nicholas Burton is doing a study for his thesis right now and needs your help.

I am inviting you to participate in a research study I am currently conducting for the Birkbeck Sport Business Centre, of the University of London.I am researching the strength and importance of David Beckham as a brand; in order to accomplish this, I have created an online survey that I would invite you to complete.
The survey can be found HERE

No comments: